Good morning bloggers,
A very active pattern is continuing across most of the USA. Today, I will share my thoughts on the video blog, and then on 41 Action News we will go in-depth as we describe this fascinating weather pattern. Just look at one of the precipitation forecasts for the next two weeks:
- Four feet of snow is likely in the Sierra, NV in late May, which I am not sure has ever happened before?
- Look at how wide spread the 2″ plus rainfall totals are. The pink shade shows the 2″ or more totals
- Kansas City is in the 8″+ range, and the rainfall amounts go all the way
Today’s Video Blog:
Kansas City Weather Timeline:
- Today: Sunny & Hot. It will be breezy with southwest winds 15-30 mph. High: 87° to 90°
- Tonight: Clear and staying warm and breezy with south winds 10-20 mph. Low: 65° to 70°
- Friday: A few more clouds, very warm, and muggy. South to southwest winds 15-25 mph. High: 87°
We hope you are having fun, learning, and enjoying this weather experience featuring Weather2020 and the LRC. Have a great day, and go over to the Weather2020 blog by clicking here, ,to join in the conversation.