Good morning bloggers,
Kansas City Weather Time-Line:
- This morning: A few rain showers and mostly cloudy. South winds 5-15 mph. The chance of measurable rain is 60% early, then dropping to 20% by noon. Temperatures warming into the 70s.
- This afternoon: The chance of rain goes down to near zero. South winds 10-20 mph, warm and muggy, with a few breaks of sunshine. High: 79°
- Friday Night Lights In The Big Town: Partly cloudy and dry for the football games. The chance of rain goes up to 80% after midnight. Low: 60°
- Saturday: Rain ending early, then a few breaks of afternoon sunshine and dry. High: 70°
- Sunday: A great fall day, warm, with increasing humidity. High: Near 80°
The weather pattern is now setting up for the winter, but we have to experience the next six to ten weeks before making too many conclusions. Here is a first look into this developing pattern, and we look at Tropical Storm Nate as well:
Have a great day and thank you for reading the Action Weather Blog featuring Weather2020 and the cycling pattern. Go to Weather2020.com, click on the blog, and let me know if you have any questions.