Good morning Weather2020 bloggers,
The weather for the World Series has been incredible for the first two games, and this trend is going to continue.
- Game 1 in Kansas City: Sunny, almost no wind. High 72° Giants win 7-1
- Game 2 in Kansas City: Sunny, a breeze from the southeast at 13 mph blowing out to left center field. High: 72° Royals win 7-2
- Game 3 in San Francisco: The weather looks great for Friday night after a forecast high again in the 70s!
- Game 4 in San Francisco: Rain showers on Saturday are likely but it should dry out for the game.
- Game 5 in San Francisco: Great weather on Sunday night
Here are some incredible sports numbers:
Royals Record by month:
- April: 14-12
- May: 12-17
- June: 17-10
- April, May, and June (Halfway through the season): 43-39
- At All Star Break: 48-46
- Four games after the All Star break: 48-50
SINCE the 48-50 record: 50-24, FIFTY & TWENTY-FOUR, a .676 winning percentage or a 109 win pace! Wow!
The Kansas City Royals have been the best team in baseball during this 74 game stretch! Now, they have more work to do and the San Francisco Giants are well coached and tough! Go Royals!