Good morning bloggers,
At least it will be a great day today with temperatures warming into the 60s, and even near 70 degrees in spots. And, no, there is no in between! POOF: Are you really surprised? I am not. I have been a bit concerned, but this doesn’t mean it isn’t shocking. Here we are a day before the potential storm and it is gone. I mean, there is not one model left that has much potential. We still have to monitor it closely but, look.
I have wondered about these suspect waves the entire time. On the latest model runs, every model by the way, the waves have very little strength to them at all. And, this will mean very little chance of snowfall accumulations.
I showed this graphic last night, and now I have updated it as you can see here. There is now a 40% chance of not even a dusting, and just flurries. There is still a 60% chance of a dusting, and I lowered the probabilities of every other scenario.
The map above shows the GFS snowfall forecast, and it is similar to the other models. POOF!
I am so sorry bloggers. This is good news to many. Have a great day. Maybe it will trend in another direction. Go to Weather2020.com, click on the blog there, and join in the conversation. I am sure it will be interesting, but this is tough on us weather enthusiasts. Hey, it’s spring, and todays weather looks great!